iAED-S1 Automatic External Defibrillator
The iAED-S1 is a compact, lightweight and extremely user-friendly defibrillator. It boasts precise cardiac rhythm identification, and the use of cutting-edge low-energy biphasic runcated exponential (BTE) defibrillation technology results in less myocardial damage, and greater defibrillation efficiency.
With a rapid 7-second charging for when every second counts.
To further enhance performance and reliability, the iAED-S1 defibrillator has undergone rigorous military tests, demonstrating exceptional water and dust resistance, anti-drop protection, and compliance with ambulance transportation standards. It thrives in extreme cold and high-altitude environments, ensuring reliability wherever you need it.
- Low-energy, high-current biphasic waveform technology.
- Up to 200J energy.
- Remote wireless data transmission.
- Annotated ECG, event records self-test information, etc.
- Equipped with CPR instructions.
- Standby time >5 years.
- Drop resistance: 1.2m.
- Ingress protection: IP54
- Operating temperature: -20 to 50 degrees centigrade